I can transfer my license or sell?

Hi, I'm currently a big project. I try to create my own forum from the start (zero) I have been following for 3 years to all the incoming thread in the forums to XenForo suggestions, so I've done in vBulletin, IPS, phpBB, myBB, SMF, Joomla, Wordpress .... among others.

I have taken note of the suggestions most exceptional and functional. Although I must admit that from my list which has 28% of the best suggestions of functions and features is the powerful XenForo.

I tried all the free forums, but will invest to buy licenses XenForo, vBulletin 5, IP.S 4 (when released) ... within 2 years after start with my big project ... Because no forum software meets my needs. I'd rather do it myself. But I have strayed from the actual point of this topic ...

My question ... I can transfer my license or sell? ... Since I will use at one time about 6-8 months. I have some friends that I can transfer the license or sell my license for 25 dollars. They then renew your license when large jumps XenForo innovation ... as the 1.2

Is that possible? and if so I can transfer my license when I can? ... Before you say anything, if I used the demo for 2 months ... do basic tests and see that feature and function put on my forum. But I want to buy a license and that gives me freedom to use plugins and get deeper in my search.

Thanks for the help.

Hi, I'm currently a big project. I try to create my own forum from the start (zero) I have been following for 3 years to all the incoming thread in the forums to XenForo suggestions, so I've done in vBulletin, IPS, phpBB, myBB, SMF, Joomla, Wordpress .... among others.

I have taken note of the suggestions most exceptional and functional. Although I must admit that from my list which has 28% of the best suggestions of functions and features is the powerful XenForo.

I tried all the free forums, but will invest to buy licenses XenForo, vBulletin 5, IP.S 4 (when released) ... within 2 years after start with my big project ... Because no forum software meets my needs. I'd rather do it myself. But I have strayed from the actual point of this topic ...

My question ... I can transfer my license or sell? ... Since I will use at one time about 6-8 months. I have some friends that I can transfer the license or sell my license for 25 dollars. They then renew your license when large jumps XenForo innovation ... as the 1.2

Is that possible? and if so I can transfer my license when I can? ... Before you say anything, if I used the demo for 2 months ... do basic tests and see that feature and function put on my forum. But I want to buy a license and that gives me freedom to use plugins and get deeper in my search.

Thanks for the help.

Once you purchase your license, you can transfer your license after 120 days of it being active.

The Software may be permanently transferred by the original purchaser to a third party ("Subsequent Licensee") not before 120 days following purchase, provided that the expiry date of the License falls after the date of the transfer. The original licensee may not retain a copy or installation of the Software. The Subsequent Licensee must agree to the terms of this Agreement and waive the right to transfer.

From here - http://xenforo.com/license-agreement/

Top Bottom