XF 2.1 I bought add-ons

Status
Not open for further replies.

itstuff

hello I have purchased about 12 add-ons from one guy and he said its all original add-ons

how to check add-ons are original or nulled?

is there anything to check?

I have edited the posts and removed the links to the site as it is dealing with pirated software.

For future reference, I would advise against purchasing add-ons anywhere but this site and developers' official support sites.

I would also suggest you do not install those add-ons, for various reasons.
Unlikely, but you should try and recover your money and purchase them legitimately.

thanks staff.

I have purchased those add-ons list

Thread Sticky Force Users to Read a Thread plugin
Banner plugin
How many users are viewing plugin
How many uners online plugin
Newest register users plugin
Popular Tags Cloud plugin
Title tag plugin
DragonByte Credits plugin
Moderator Essentials plugin

well he said this now

enyHkt.jpg

@itstuff, you could also ask this guy where you can get support if you need help with one of the add-ons. Without an official license it will be hard to get support from the official add-on makers.

@itstuff, you could also ask this guy where you can get support if you need help with one of the add-ons. Without an official license it will be hard to get support from the official add-on makers.

they are doing Xenforo Solutions, so I don't think so he will get help from official add-on makers.
he can fix many things by him self as he wrote a lot on his website about xenforo solutions.

in other words we can say he is smart enough

It does not matter if he can fix issues himself. The addons are pirated, and he is also dealing in nulled copies of XF. You should remove all copies of addons you bought from him from your website and file a dispute with your payment provider.

"and no developer will allow it"
"we have lot's of clients they purchase the addon so we just contact them and ask them to send a copy of the original addon"

🤔

If the guy is trying to convince you the whole thing is legitimate then he's doing an awful job at it. The copies you have aren't legitimate, as he's already told you "no developer will allow it". Hence you're not eligible for support & updates from the developer and your copy is unlicensed - effectively pirated. Paying for pirated software doesn't make it legitimate. I'm not sure why you thought it was legitimate when the word "nulled" is on every other thread title on the site and mentioned multiple times on the forum list alone.

Submit a dispute on PayPal or otherwise chargeback letting them know you were fraudulently sold pirated products the seller wasn't authorised to sell.

I'm not sure why, especially if you're paying $93 anyway, you didn't just buy from the official sites.

I really find this funny from the service rules and regulations.

If we find you sharing Premium resources anywhere else you will be permanently banned and no refund will be issued! So don't do it! We are striving to be the number one Xenforo Underground Community and Leeching just hurts it for everyone!

That's priceless. It's okay for the thief to sell pirated copies of addons but you are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom