I am hating Chrome

Shamil

Just downloaded Chrome, for the first time in a long time, and I'm on build: 11.0.696.57, and I've found an old bug. I cannot use cmd + q (Mac) to quit the application.

It's just not going. I'm having to kill it a few times via Force Quit for it to go away... ggggr.

Anyone else in the same situation?

/rant.

I love Chrome. The build in "Inspect Element" to me is priceless and I find it much better than FireBug. Why do you need to quit Chrome? It should be your default browser and on all the time :)).

I love Chrome. The build in "Inspect Element" to me is priceless and I find it much better than FireBug. Why do you need to quit Chrome? It should be your default browser and on all the time :)).

I prevented the Mac from restarting. It doesn't help when its RAM use starts to grow over 2GB, especially when I'm running Zend Studio/Eclipse IDE.

I don't really like Chrome that much, if I'm going to be honest.

Chrome on the MAC OS X is garbage.
Try OmniWeb or Cruz.
ali_087.gif

They are both nice alternatives to Safari.

Chrome has started to get worse in my opinion, it used to be a lot more stable. A fresh install of it seems to have helped a bit but it's still not as good as it used to be. The developer tools are really good though.

Chrome is the only browser I use on the Mac, not had any issues with it at all, have been using it since the first release!

I started using IE8 more and more. Chrome won't let me download some of the videos off YouTube with RealPlayer. I am coming to a conclusion that Google is silently manipulating the way people can use the web. Lesson: each browser has its advantages.

I am coming to a conclusion that Google is silently manipulating the way people can use the web.
Ha! You got it in one, that's Google for you to a tee.

That Android mobile phone I got not that long ago, half the aps on it require you login with Google and have Gmail account. Talk about forcing you to use their service, even on your bloody mobile.

Ha! You got it in one, that's Google for you to a tee.

That Android mobile phone I got not that long ago, half the aps on it require you login with Google and have Gmail account. Talk about forcing you to use their service, even on your bloody mobile.
Uh... Thats probably because they use the services Googles provide online and sync it to your phone. Wouldn't make much sense to -not- require a login.

Top Bottom