Huddler forum software

Great people if it works for you.

If you have a higher female visitors...great platform to go to.

Male...not so much from what I've heard.

Great people if it works for you.

If you have a higher female visitors...great platform to go to.

Male...not so much from what I've heard.
Why is it great if you have a high proportion of female visitors? (Serious question, very curious about this, since being female and having barely any interest in Huddler I wonder why you think that :))

Why is it great if you have a high proportion of female visitors? (Serious question, very curious about this, since being female and having barely any interest in Huddler I wonder why you think that :))
IDK, I think it depends on the demographics and the interests. It seems the bridal and vacation sites have done really well. The tech sites, not so much (it seems HeadFi or w/e is doing well but then again, I've never used that site before they converted nor do I use it now so I really don't know what the members think). All I know is AVS and OCN seem predominately male and they are all revolting. But I think that goes back to the interests...I think the techy people will not like the platform due to its slowness. While the others may not care too much.

The only people that really know are Huddler. But they don't like people knowing their network stats, which is a shame. If they are as good as they claim, then many others may be very interested.

My buddy has been ok with moving to Huddler. He's a bit OCD with stats, calculations, ROI, etc etc so it bugs him that he can't pull all of that anymore. But the one thing I know he's happy about is that he can now go on vacation and not have to worry about a thing with the site.

I wouldn't say vacation sites can be stated as predominately female either :) Bridal.. I'll give you that one!

I just think it's such a huge blanket statement, that I feel the need to find out why it's said :D

I wouldn't say vacation sites can be stated as predominately female either :) Bridal.. I'll give you that one!

I just think it's such a huge blanket statement, that I feel the need to find out why it's said :D
I think it was just a hyperbole because he found one site that was predominately female and didn't find one that was mostly male so he made a generalization.

From a user's perspective I can understand why it doesn't keep people around - it isn't 'fun' or intuitive like XenForo, vB3 or MyBB

Head-Fi.org just looks like a big mess, though until recently I thought it was running vB3 with hundreds of mods, so admittedly they have done a good job in that respect.

I don't know if it's the case for all huddler forums but many parts just don't seem to behave like a traditional forum, and not in a good way a-la xenforo.

Hey all. My name is Dan Gill; I'm co-founder/CEO at Huddler. I'm always reticent to jump into conversations like these uninvited, but I thought I'd make myself available and also inject a little bit of data into the mix given that sites like Alexa and Compete are notoriously off. The data below is UV data from a variety of our sites with a variety of gender distributions. There's no question that Huddler isn't for everyone, and there's a LOT about Xenforo that I really like. I'm not here to debate or cause issue, just wanted to provide some data.

Slide1.webp
Slide2.webp
Slide3.webp
Slide4.webp
Slide5.webp
Slide6.webp
Slide7.webp
Slide8.webp

Happy to answer any questions if you have them. I'm dan at huddler-inc.com and as mentioned, Alejandro is a fantastic resource on all things Huddler (he's our VP of Business Development and Partner Success) and can be reached at alejandro at huddler-inc.com

thanks

Hey all. My name is Dan Gill; I'm co-founder/CEO at Huddler. I'm always reticent to jump into conversations like these uninvited, but I thought I'd make myself available and also inject a little bit of data into the mix given that sites like Alexa and Compete are notoriously off. The data below is UV data from a variety of our sites with a variety of gender distributions. There's no question that Huddler isn't for everyone, and there's a LOT about Xenforo that I really like. I'm not here to debate or cause issue, just wanted to provide some data.

Greatly enjoyed your informative presentation at ForumCon.com. Lots of good ideas for all forum operators.

Top Bottom