Not a bug HTML small code not recognized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KohanMike

Affected version
2020-2021
I'm on the Ukulele Underground forum which recently moved to Xenforo from vBulletin. I prefer to enter my own signature with a macro rather than use the built-in Xenforo signature, using HTML code (which I've only learned for this use). It includes HTML code with brackets (chevrons do not work) for creating a line, bold, underline and URL, but the HTML code for small to reduce the size of the font does not. I've done some research, but can't find any reason for it. Is this a bug in XenForo, or does anyone know what code to use to make the font smaller?

Here is a screen shot of the macro that works and how it shows up in the forum. When I add [p][small]test{/small][/p] the actual code shows and the test word is not smaller. The other HTML codes work.

1633307247805.png
1633307377467.png
1633307762915.webp

If you are a member of the site, any problems should be reported to the site owner, who can post here for support if required.

If you are the owner of the site you will need to associate your forum user name with your license so you can post in the customer support forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom