HTML & CSS

I re did the mark up for ya and some css styling with a bit of "g's" flavor to it ;)

check it out: http://gldtn.dyndns.org/pukkaradio/

Although I think the menu would look a little better with some nice css buttons instead of just text

The code is not semantic as I would like and I'm not a pro at this.. but..

Hope this helps you though!

That is awesome work man, looks sweet!! I agree that the navigation does need some sort of CSS styling to it and I have no idea how to get buttons but it is something I'd love to have on there to spruce it up some more!!

I re did the mark up for ya and some css styling with a bit of "g's" flavor to it ;)
Hey bud. Thought I would let you know I have finally got round to publishing the site. I'd like to add like a 'floating' div with now playing info in the top right, above the navigation links, any ideas on how this could be done without mucking everything else up?

Hey, came out nice :D..

trying adding a <div id="nowplaying">content here</div>

then style it with:
Code:
#nowplaying {
position: absolute;
top: 30px;
right: 50px;
}

I would start with that and see what you get, you can also use position relative, which would be relative to where the div is contained.

hope that helps!

Hey, came out nice :D..

trying adding a <div id="nowplaying">content here</div>

then style it with:
Code:
#nowplaying {
position: absolute;
top: 30px;
right: 50px;
}

I would start with that and see what you get, you can also use position relative, which would be relative to where the div is contained.

hope that helps!
Cheers bud, I will copy the index file and try that one out and see what happens! Do you have a site I can link to in the footer for helping with the site, or would you like a banner somewhere?

Top Bottom