Howdy Folks

Gentlemen please!

Sir Knight Brogan is the essence of humanity at its best.
Generous, kindly, loyal, unstinting, yet firm and protective against abuses.
A Guardian and Counsellor beyond peer.

It's the firmness .. and that chin, and that secret hint of a smile at the corners of the mouth .... so kind, oh so kind .... such a perfect gentleman.

[ fanning pink face vigorously with large peacock feather fan]
Wow has he got you snowed. (j/k!)

I'm new here myself, so welcome Dan! We are actually converting to XF as well for similar reasons you are, but not because of VB (although VB did get the big thumbs down from all of us on staff on my forum when we discussed what software we'd switch off to). To make a long story short, we are using phpBB at the moment, and nearly all of us are getting pissed with the updates, or rather, lack of them. Takes those guys two flippin' years to come out with the next release, where as these guys seem to time it perfectly, hence why we're switching. A lot of it is more security based than anything, but we'd also grown to love the layout as well, so we held a meeting and decided that enough was enough, and that we needed to move ASAP. I'm kind of excited, really! This is my first time ever converting to a different software, but I don't need help, though, as I have a tech admin who'll be testing things out and then make the final and official conversion.

Wow has he got you snowed. (j/k!)

Well Peggy you know I have a weakness for goodlooking men. Always been the same and it is long established over generations ...
My greatgrandma was a stylish Edwardian lady who eloped with a wealthy racing gentleman ... after he died she had an 'interesting' life. In her old age in the 50s there were regular incidents in the local park with great grandma being remonstrated with because she so loved stroking young men's thighs sitting on her park bench. Ah me a different world.
As for my mama recently dead n gone, there are a few well known names in British politics who remember her most fondly.
A heritage of which I am most proud.

Sorry Dan I am easily easily distracted by the topic of MEN so back to welcoming you. Big Dan hmmmm ...

Top Bottom