How to SEO with own route?

timothy259856

Hello guys.

I have a question a bout SEO with our route. For example, I've create a page which contain many video, I create a route for that page like mydomain.com/videos

So how to tell Google that they should go to the mydomain.com/videos to read more content?

Any relation to the sitemap?

Thank you!

When you say you've created a page, do you mean a page node? And "our route" do you mean you created a Route Filter to change, e.g. pages/videos/ to videos/ ?

Or is this a page that you have created as a new controller action in an add-on and a new route controller?

When you say you've created a page, do you mean a page node? And "our route" do you mean you created a Route Filter to change, e.g. pages/videos/ to videos/ ?

Or is this a page that you have created as a new controller action in an add-on and a new route controller?

Sorry for unclear content, yes, I created new controller action of my addon and new route controller :) I made it about 10days but don't see Google Bot get into.

In that case, yes, just adding its URL to the sitemap should be sufficient.

upload_2014-9-30_13-20-55.webp

If it was a page node, then these are added to the sitemap by default and uses the canonical form of the URL.

And wait a bit more than 10 days. ;) Sometimes Google need more than a month.
Yes, maybe, but I think I miss some steps :)

In that case, yes, just adding its URL to the sitemap should be sufficient.

View attachment 85513

If it was a page node, then these are added to the sitemap by default and uses the canonical form of the URL.

Where is the Extra sitemap URLs come from? I use 1.3.1 :)

Is this https://xenforo.com/community/resources/sitemap-for-xenforo.67/ ??

Last edited:
Top Bottom