XF 1.4 How to remove rounded corners through extra.css

Barbossa

Hi,

I want to remove rounded corners, and put it as square corners there in xf default style. What to put in extra.css please?

Untitled.webp

@Russ, I can make it from there. I was asking doing it through Extra.css. Any idea pls?

You could.... but you'd have to basically gather every single place it's called, and put a background-image:none.

Editing the image to remove the gradient is the quickest way to remove the gradient effect(it'll just load a blank transparent image instead)

You could.... but you'd have to basically gather every single place it's called, and put a background-image:none.

Editing the image to remove the gradient is the quickest way to remove the gradient effect(it'll just load a blank transparent image instead)

Since I'm not server expert in that department, I personally find it easier to do it in the style properties since you're going through them, anyway, when creating styles.

Since I'm not server expert in that department, I personally find it easier to do it in the style properties since you're going through them, anyway, when creating styles.

He wants to remove it "everywhere", at least that's the part I'm responding too. The gradient is hard coded into a ton of templates, just do a search for: category-23px-light.png and you'll find it referenced plenty of times which aren't controlled by style properties. Which is why I say editing the image is ideal(especially helps in dark styles).

Duh!! man, don't u sleep? It's 12.00 AM (Sydney) here though!!
Just curious @Barbossa why are you not wanting to use Style Properties at all? It's what they are there for?

Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Header remove the background color:

Or..

Code:
#headerMover #headerProxy, #headerMover #header {
background-color: transparent;
}

Top Bottom