How to make new page with custom link

PreFiX

How I should make something like this? It's kind easy to make page like this on IPBoard. But I googled so many times but still couldn't find anything useful. Only how to hook to something. I need information how to make add-on like this, not page node :|
a1d7b5c9f39a7660bc337423029646f2.png

Ah missed that, sorry. You can either:

1. Extend an existing controller using the load_class_controller code event listener and add your own action to it (look at existing ones to see how it works) (Kier explains how this works here)
2. Create your own Controller & Route (Explained here)

Ah missed that, sorry. You can either:

1. Extend an existing controller using the load_class_controller code event listener and add your own action to it (look at existing ones to see how it works) (Kier explains how this works here)
2. Create your own Controller & Route (Explained here)

I can't see anything that would help me to do something like I mentioned. Only custom url. But not a new page ... (New page should have do something with templates anyway)

I can't see anything that would help me to do something like I mentioned. Only custom url. But not a new page ... (New page should have do something with templates anyway)

For the new page to display you'll have to have a controller for it. Not quite sure what you mean..

Top Bottom