XF 1.5 How To make a Post "Sticky" Created by A Moderator/ User?

MSiddiq

I am the admin of my form. I want to know how to make a post Sticky created by a Moderator or User?

or, Is there any way to give permission to a Moderator so that the Moderator can create a Sticky Post?

Thank You

Completely different question for you @Brogan

Can I carry the Xenforo contditional statements to places outside of the forum, like to a WordPress page? I know there is a bridge, which I'm using, but it doesn't work well with a syncing members, even though it recognizes Xenforo logins. Before I discovered WordPress (2009), I used SMF forums, and they had server side includes, which was sort of an API. I couldn't carry it over to WordPress, and while that's been awhile, I was too deep into WP until now.

I'd love to be able to put a conditional on a WP page/post based on which Xenforo user group a User is with.

maybe I have the wrong end of the stick, but making a sticky is not done in edit post.

Well, not on my forum.

You don't make a post sticky, you make thread sticky - so it's done in thread tools when the thread is being viewed, or by ticking the box next to the thread when the forum is being viewed.

Is there any way of making a post inside of a conversation sticky? I have threads, which contain nightclub venue reports. Each thread is a different venue. I want a venue "profile" to be sticky at the start of the conversation within the thread.

Thank you,

Gil

I know this topic is older, but I think I might know what the problem is. I'm having the same issue. There is no place within the forum/node/posts themselves to Sticky a post. I've tried Topic view. I've tried Post view.

Is there a setting I'm overlooking that makes those controls pop up? I have all permissions Allowed for my two admin accounts, and I set up my main account as a Super Admin.

Did you ever find a way to make posts sticky within the thread?

Top Bottom