how to learn programming with reading ?!

TBDragon

Hi every one ^_^

i know somehow its stupid question but its what i have !!

i love php and programming in general ( C ,C++ , java , Assemble , MicroC , C# and php )

but all of them i learned in my university other learned from youtube i spend 1 week to learn php
and i learn simple mvc and start to learn CI framework

>_< and all this time and hardwork and learning more and more to get learn how to make an addon for my XF !!!
and what i got is zero !! i can`t
i read many post but i can`t , i can get the basic things and understand the leason when someone teach me face2face or from videos !! but :| in reading this is a problem for me
so how i can solve this issue
<<>> how i can learn something i like to learn and love to learn from something i can`t work with ( READING )

i don`t from where to start even with my html experience i have some problems with XF template

and sorry to bother u guys with my stupid issue ^_^

For C++ you will have to use books as it can get quite complex.
For XenForo, simply start with small template edits and then create a small add-on.
- Ask specific questions as you go along.
- Look at how others have created their add-ons (look at their code).
- Check the development tutorials

For C++ you will have to use books as it can get quite complex.
For XenForo, simply start with small template edits and then create a small add-on.
- Ask specific questions as you go along.
- Look at how others have created their add-ons (look at their code)
- Check the development tutorials

- for c++ i just learn basic thing when i was programming my project so i just dont need to go deep in as i dont use it but i love to see some video about it

- the problem if i read to much i just close the page :(
even some small thing i made my self like small add-on for my template editing
small edit for RM and for bbcode media

even the add-on code or small code and tutorials i got the idea and understand them but when i go down and down :( i can`t continue , i dono how to force my self accept learning from reading tuts or books :( >< "

Dring lots of coffee :D
All I can suggest is that you work on something that interests you and ask specific questions whenever you get stuck.

Dring lots of coffee :D
All I can suggest is that you work on something that interests you and ask specific questions whenever you get stuck.
yup this what i plan to do
i just dont like the normal contact us page so now i plan to make a php code inside a XF page to make some more advance option
with help of this SDK by @Vincent.Gabriel

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/xenforo-sdk.2790/
as this SDK will help me much so i dont need to call many thing and search for files and where i can find things i dono if its right idea to start from this not from the basic things and from the start not from top level SDK or addon

once i got it work fine i will see if i can manage to make it integrated add-on with XF to get more dynamic option through ACP ^_^

thanks for replay u just give me a push to start work on my idea ^_^

Top Bottom