MG 1.1 How to hide "Filters"?

imthebest

Hi,

On my forum the "Container Filters" is not present because I don't have any categories thus the system cleverly ignores that option. I only have "Type Filters". However I don't want to have "Type Filters" because on my forum I don't allow embeds nor video uploads thus the only type of content for the MG are images.

fsfssfsf.webp

Is it possible to hide "Filters" in every part where it appears with CSS? Or do I need to manually go and edit some templates? I just want to show "Sort By".

Thanks,
Super120

Code:
.xengalleryContainer .actionFilterRow .filterLink
{
    display: none;
}

Why is it inconsistent?

It's easy to hide the container filters because a user can either view categories/albums or they can't.

You can't hide the type filters automatically because there are no permissions related to viewing different types of media; you can either view media or you can't. You can also either add those types of media, or you can't, but that shouldn't stop you from viewing others who have added this type of media.

To handle that automatically, the best we'd be able to do is track whether any embeds, or uploads exist at all in the gallery, but even then, with varying different privacy settings, that still wouldn't be accurate.

I'm sorry the title should have been changed before posting the thread (I realized that there was no inconsistency while redacting my post).

I have added the CSS provided by you at my EXTRA.css however "Filters" is still present.

Thanks! Your last CSS worked but there is still an instance of "Filters" present and it is in URLs like: media/albums/my-album.xxx/

Is it possible to also remove that instance with CSS?

Change the CSS to this (should handle both cases):
Code:
.xengalleryContainer .actionFilterRow .Popup.filterLink,
.xengallery_album_view .actionFilterRow .Popup.filterLink
{
    display: none;
}

Top Bottom