How to get secondary groups show in user title?

Ok so I want to get multiple user titles for users on my forums but I am having a hard time figuring how to enable the secondary groups show in the user title whilst having the primary group title showing as well.

So does anyone know how to get the desired result I am looking for :D ?

Ok so I want to get multiple user titles for users on my forums but I am having a hard time figuring how to enable the secondary groups show in the user title whilst having the primary group title showing as well.

So does anyone know how to get the desired result I am looking for :D ?
This isn't possible using the default XenForo. The user title comes from the usergroup with the highest display styling priority: http://xenforo.com/help/user-groups/

Tried that unfortunately it didn't work :/ tried putting multiple versions of it in the styling properties box AKA ".usergroupranking" "usergroupranking" non work for me. Is there something i am doing wrong?

Never mind I just edited your add-ons css file for it as just wanted to have 1 color for all the ranks :)

Tried that unfortunately it didn't work :/ tried putting multiple versions of it in the styling properties box AKA ".usergroupranking" "usergroupranking" non work for me. Is there something i am doing wrong?

Never mind I just edited your add-ons css file for it as just wanted to have 1 color for all the ranks :)

Put this in your EXTRA.css:

Code:
.whiteUserGroupRank {
    font-size:11px;
    color:white;
}

then in the CSS Styling class, put in "whiteUserGroupRank"

Top Bottom