1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get secondary groups show in user title?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by frostyshield, Apr 25, 2013.

1. frostyshield

frostyshield Member

Ok so I want to get multiple user titles for users on my forums but I am having a hard time figuring how to enable the secondary groups show in the user title whilst having the primary group title showing as well.

So does anyone know how to get the desired result I am looking for :D ?
  2. James

James Well-Known Member

This isn't possible using the default XenForo. The user title comes from the usergroup with the highest display styling priority: http://xenforo.com/help/user-groups/
    Shelley likes this.
  3. Morgain

Morgain Well-Known Member

4. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

Morgain likes this.
  5. frostyshield

frostyshield Member

Regarding your addon I have tried it but the styling properties doesn't work as I put in font-size:11px; color:white; but it doesn't work :/
  6. tyteen4a03

You put in styling classes names in it. Create a CSS class in EXTRA.css then put the class name into the Styling Class box.
  7. frostyshield

frostyshield Member

Tried that unfortunately it didn't work :/ tried putting multiple versions of it in the styling properties box AKA ".usergroupranking" "usergroupranking" non work for me. Is there something i am doing wrong?

Never mind I just edited your add-ons css file for it as just wanted to have 1 color for all the ranks :)
  8. tyteen4a03

Put this in your EXTRA.css:

.whiteUserGroupRank {
    then in the CSS Styling class, put in "whiteUserGroupRank"