How to get a specific font?

Carlos

Can someone remind me where I can edit the fonts?

And while I'm on the subject, how do I get Tahoma working?

I want a clean font, so for me, Tahoma is readable. How do I get it working without Verdana, or arial or other font types getting in the way?

Okay, now that I know where to do it...

...What is the best way to get a standard Tahoma font working, this is assuming it works standard on all software. Which in turn, I assume xenforo recognizes Tahoma as a font.

Jake, I'm sorry if I seem like I'm trying to go around in circles....but I'm not.

Here's the settings I have for Tahoma on a MVC3 site...
fontfamily.webp
A part of me feels like it's not really Tahoma. To me, the settings I have for Tahoma on the site makes me feel like I saved it as Arial.

I know it's dark, but see for yourself MVC3Forum.

Again, I am sorry. I appreciate your help.

I would suspect then the font used for posts is listed in a separate CSS Stylesheet used for it. I've not messed around looking further into XenForo on the styling side of things because I use the default theme and will be sticking with it. But have spotted there are a number of different CSS style-sheets listed under "Templates". Filter them out using the keyword "CSS". Then I would take a look at some of them (perhaps)?

That would be my guess, looking for font styles used in them.

Okay, thank again, mrGTB.

I had gotten desired font family to get into the postbits before but I forgot, so I guess I'll have to go back in there and find it.

Top Bottom