XF 2.2 How to delete username change history in XenForo 2.2.2?

Michael_IO

Hi, once a username has been changed, an icon next to the username appears on the member's profile page on the the frontend. How can I delete the username change history so that the changes for a particular user are not publicly available anymore? I can't seem to find an option for this. Thanks.

Set the “Username change recent limit” to 0
Where can I find this?

ACP > Users > in User Repertory click on concerned user > under Username check "don't display username changes"
Thanks, I actually tried this before I started this thread, but even after checking the box and saving, it's still displaying the icon on the frontend and once you click on the icon, you get a dropdown with the change history.

Thank you, I was still seeing the icon after setting the limit to 0. So I investigated this further and noticed that for administrators the icon is always visible (no matter the settings). Once I logged in with a different user (non-admin), it worked as expected. (y)

Hello,

ACP > Users > in User Repertory click on concerned user > under Username check "don't display username changes"
That's not correct. That's referring to if an admin makes the change, to not display the change publicly.

Individual entries can be hidden in the control panel in Logs > Username change log.

Though you've mentioned it in your last post, moderators with the ability to bypass user privacy can see these logs. They're displayed with a greyed out background (though that may not be super obvious unless you see a public and non-public change next to each other).

Top Bottom