XF 1.3 How to delete multiple user posts?

Hornstar

How do I delete more than one post at a time from a specific user?

For example, I am looking in the activity feed and see a user has spammed about 20 or so threads. I don't want to delete all their posts as they have many posts in the past which are good and valid. However there is no inline moderation from the activity feed. I also can't seem to find a way from their profile. Surely there is a way to do this faster than one by one. I've spent quite a bit of time this week having to delete posts one by one which is getting very boring lol.

Surely there is a way to do this faster than one by one. I've spent quite a bit of time this week having to delete posts one by one which is getting very boring lol.
It's worth noting that inline moderation works across multiple threads. i.e. yes you need to visit each post and click the checkbox, but you don't need to actually delete them until you've selected all of them that you want to delete.

It's worth noting that inline moderation works across multiple threads. i.e. yes you need to visit each post and click the checkbox, but you don't need to actually delete them until you've selected all of them that you want to delete.
Okay but on a slower connection on my phone that is still more painful. Has anyone created a mod to help in this regard?

Do you have to do it on a slow connection on a phone?

It would be no more than a few minute job. Start on the Activity Feed, open each post in a new tab, click each tab, click each post, on the last one click delete. That will delete all those posts.

Heck, if you make me an admin and tell me which user I'd do it for you :LOL:

Do you have to do it on a slow connection on a phone?

It would be no more than a few minute job. Start on the Activity Feed, open each post in a new tab, click each tab, click each post, on the last one click delete. That will delete all those posts.

Heck, if you make me an admin and tell me which user I'd do it for you :LOL:

I'd say about 90% of my online time is on a phone these days. Living in a remote location means I don't get fast internet.

A few minutes may not sound like much, but when you have to do that multiple times a day, it all adds up, especially when your online time is limited.

Now if the activity feed and user profile had inline moderation, I could smash this task in seconds.

Top Bottom