1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Create a Bridge Between PhpMelody and Xenforo?

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Dadparvar, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Dadparvar

Dadparvar Well-Known Member

Does anyone had any experience on how to Create a Bridge Between PHPMelody and Xenforo?

All I need is: When a user register (or is registered) in my forum, he/she become able to login to my phpmelody with that username and password, and vice versa. (So the second system gets the users information from the first system and if the email is the same in both system, they will be merged and nothing will be lost)

Every opinion will be appreciated.

Hamed Azimi
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

What does your code look like at the moment?

Are you asking for help with developing it, or for someone to develop it for you?
  3. Dadparvar

Dadparvar Well-Known Member

My first choice is to get information, because I paid before and someone created a bridge between my forum and my custom app (web and android) so I can use that to complete this plugin. But if someone has this plugin (fro phpmelody) or wants to develop it, grateful to know its costs (Preferably via a private message, about price).
  4. ForumCube

ForumCube Active Member

I don't think there is any integration available in resource manager.

There is no api or developer document available on phpmelody's website. So this is more likely is going to be bit rough but obviously this can be done if you're willing to burn some money on custom add-on.