XF 1.5 How to copy and paste Excel Spreadsheets?

T Money

Hi all,
I am trying to create a thread using tables from Excel. When I copy the tables and try to pate on to XF, it does not transfer any table formatting, rather just disorganized text gets pasted. And I also noticed I cannot attach excel files.

Any advise?

It's for moderators.

Oh, XenForo now has the ability to limit BBcodes to certain user groups? Interesting - AFAIK (and last time I checked the ACP for custom BBcodes) custom BBcode(s) are good for all users. What version are you using, as in my 1.5.8 I didn't see the ability to restrict them to certain groups.
Now, if you are talking about an add-on, that's a different matter.

Oh, XenForo now has the ability to limit BBcodes to certain user groups? Interesting - AFAIK (and last time I checked the ACP for custom BBcodes) custom BBcode(s) are good for all users. What version are you using, as in my 1.5.8 I didn't see the ability to restrict them to certain groups.
Now, if you are talking about an add-on, that's a different matter.

Not on 1.5 :). Will upgrade in Fall when traffic goes down as we have 5 mods that will break we need to repair before we make the ugprade. There are alot of perks being on 1.5 but for now have to work around it with the version we're using.

Top Bottom