XF 2.0 How to bulk approve threads awaiting in moderation queue?

If it's really threads as you mention, you can do this with the batch thread update system in the control panel. (You can set the criteria to match only threads awaiting approval.)

If it's really threads as you mention, you can do this with the batch thread update system in the control panel. (You can set the criteria to match only threads awaiting approval.)
I already tried it in the ACP but it didn't do any thing. Do I have to run any query in the database if ACP option is not approving threads.

This approach has been used before successfully. Are you sure you had it match the threads you expected (you can confirm by viewing the matches on the search) and that you chose to "approve threads"?

This approach has been used before successfully. Are you sure you had it match the threads you expected (you can confirm by viewing the matches on the search) and that you chose to "approve threads"?
Yes, I set the criteria carefully and it also matched all the post and threads. After that, I selected the "Approve" option It ran without any error but didn't approve any post or thread.

It ran without any error but didn't approve any post or thread.

Keep in mind that the "batch thread update system in the control panel" which Mike mentioned is not designed to work on posts, only threads.

I think you will want to run a query to change 'message_state' in the xf_post table from moderated to visible.

Keep in mind that the "batch thread update system in the control panel" which Mike mentioned is not designed to work on posts, only threads.

I think you will want to run a query to change 'message_state' in the xf_post table from moderated to visible.
Can you please post the exact queries that I need to run in the database?

Top Bottom