XF 2.1 How to avoid the border below an image in a posting?

snoopy5

Hi,

I am coming from XF 1.5.23 and do test now the differences to version XF2.1rc2.

I just realized that if I upload an image in a posting via the Media Gallery, that there will be a big border displayed below the image.

Is there a way to avoid this? This is very distracting if the users want to focus on the image while discussing it.

I would like a way to disable this and have the older 1.5 solution.

For now, this is what I use in the extra.less:

CSS:
/* Gallery images in posts with 100% width */

.embeddedMedia-info {
    display: none;
}

.embeddedMedia {
    border: 0;
    width: 100%;
    height: auto;
    border-radius: 0;
}

I would like a way to disable this and have the older 1.5 solution.

For now, this is what I use in the extra.less:

CSS:
/* Gallery images in posts with 100% width */

.embeddedMedia-info {
    display: none;
}

.embeddedMedia {
    border: 0;
    width: 100%;
    height: auto;
    border-radius: 0;
}

Thanks. That is a good idea. Although with this solution, there is no possibility anymore to click on something to get the larger image...

Is it possible to add something also in the code of extra.css, so that the image displays in full-screen-view within MG, if a user double-clicks on the image within a posting instead of on the title?

I don't know if it's possible to add lightbox to MG embedded photos, but you can change the template where photos are added and add an anchor to the gallery media item.

I don't know if it's possible to add lightbox to MG embedded photos, but you can change the template where photos are added and add an anchor to the gallery media item.

I will wait for RC3. At the moment only RC2 is available for downloads but here in the forum RC3 is already used. There is a code change regarding images in postings in RC3. In RC3 they are clickable again without touching the filename.

Top Bottom