XF 1.5 How to add an Image as a "Cover" behind the H1 on top of each Forum/Node?

Recepcionist

Hi!

I would like to archive an image on to of my Fusion Gamer forums/nodes, on each of them.

Ideally to cover the full widght of the forums, just like if it was Nobitas Thread Cover. Overlaying the Thread Titles (in this case the Node Titles) on top of the "Node Cover" so to say. Like this:

I wanted to ask Pixel Exit but I feel I made them too many questions and might wish I never bought the theme on the first place.... :p But I prefer to buy stuff instead of downloading it from weird chinese forums.

I would like to open my boards finally tomorrow, and I'm trying desperately to have a "Node Cover" for each node, so each could have a different photo. Ideally the uploaded picture would automatically resize/fit to the wight of the thread list below.

Thank you for any help. Much appreciated.

Last edited:
You can use the node ID to apply node specific CSS, e.g.
Code:
.node1 .forum_view .titleBar
{
background-color: orange;
}

Change the node ID for each forum as required and adjust the CSS to suit, using background-image, etc.

Hi!

I would like to archive an image on to of my Fusion Gamer forums/nodes, on each of them.

Ideally to cover the full widght of the forums, just like if it was Nobitas Thread Cover. Overlaying the Thread Titles (in this case the Node Titles) on top of the "Node Cover" so to say. Like this:

I wanted to ask Pixel Exit but I feel I made them too many questions and might wish I never bought the theme on the first place.... :p But I prefer to buy stuff instead of downloading it from weird chinese forums.

I would like to open my boards finally tomorrow, and I'm trying desperately to have a "Node Cover" for each node, so each could have a different photo. Ideally the uploaded picture would automatically resize/fit to the wight of the thread list below.

Thank you for any help. Much appreciated.

were you able to get this to work? what is the site? i'd like to see what it looks like, i'm considering a similar mod for my site.
thanks!
bart

Top Bottom