How many xen domains have you registered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelFX

In anticipation for xenForo to come out, how many or what domains have you guys registered. To build future xen plugins/mods/other and or even fan sites?

lolz, John and I know each other from IPB circles ;) We are friends who admire each others work and ethics :D

I was hoping to keep things quiet from the IPB crowd, once they latch onto this software it'll be a stampede to the ordering desk :eek: Will not be pretty folks ... oops someone has already posted in a link here :oops:

lolz, John and I know each other from IPB circles ;) We are friends who admire each others work and ethics :D
John & I also know each other (quite a few years now come to think of it) but from the vB world. ;)

One of the finest skin designers around :)...great to see you here Kim!
She is indeed. When I was playing around with IPB I kept looking at her styles pondering them. For the holidays, I love the offerings over there and wished some of them were available for vB to use just for those occasions.

John & I also know each other (quite a few years now come to think of it) but from the vB world. ;)

She is indeed. When I was playing around with IPB I kept looking at her styles pondering them. For the holidays, I love the offerings over there and wished some of them were available for vB to use just for those occasions.
I think between John and DF we will be well catered for :)

I have 0 Xen stuff related. I'd rather not even have a remove potential of being sued for using the Xen trademark, although content may not be related to hypervisor Xen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom