how many threads should write in my new website and i can launch it on web

i can clarify my question
i wanna to create new website, i install wordpress on localhost and i begin write some articles,
i need your opninion: how many article should i write in local host, after i can launch on web

I would advise at least one. No harm with a site that starts off small. But it's very annoying to get to a site and no content beyond a page with "under construction"

But if you have one article that says something useful to somebody, then go for it. If it's a blog encourage people to subscribe so they get news when you add more, or offer a mailing list and also make it clear you intend to expand and so encourage people to keep checking back.

OTOH, if you think you can very quickly add a few more good articles, then there is no harm in holding off if you think that will make a bigger impact.

Good luck.

i can clarify my question
i wanna to create new website, i install wordpress on localhost and i begin write some articles,
i need your opninion: how many article should i write in local host, after i can launch on web

So much depends on the type of site you are creating, and the users you hope to attract. For example, if you wrote a specific "how to" article that is relevant to a lot of people, just having one article might already be enough to get people to come to the site. But if you write a simple editorial piece on that day's political situation... you will need to write and keep writing in order to get people to follow you and come to your site regularly.

Top Bottom