• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

how many threads should write in my new website and i can launch it on web

Mr Lucky

i can clarify my question
i wanna to create new website, i install wordpress on localhost and i begin write some articles,
i need your opninion: how many article should i write in local host, after i can launch on web
I would advise at least one. No harm with a site that starts off small. But it's very annoying to get to a site and no content beyond a page with "under construction"

But if you have one article that says something useful to somebody, then go for it. If it's a blog encourage people to subscribe so they get news when you add more, or offer a mailing list and also make it clear you intend to expand and so encourage people to keep checking back.

OTOH, if you think you can very quickly add a few more good articles, then there is no harm in holding off if you think that will make a bigger impact.

Good luck.

i can clarify my question
i wanna to create new website, i install wordpress on localhost and i begin write some articles,
i need your opninion: how many article should i write in local host, after i can launch on web
So much depends on the type of site you are creating, and the users you hope to attract. For example, if you wrote a specific "how to" article that is relevant to a lot of people, just having one article might already be enough to get people to come to the site. But if you write a simple editorial piece on that day's political situation... you will need to write and keep writing in order to get people to follow you and come to your site regularly.