How Many Themes Is Too Much?

I just read audentio thread which i found interesting. I have to admit my styles are sometimes (all) graphic intensive so I'm curious myself now how many I can install and get away with before I kill her off, her being the server i'm on. Hopefully y host will not see this post. But i am curios now but I did recently delete 8 custom styles off my install because the rebuilding took too long but the server we were on was riddled with issues now that we're on a new server might give this a try and install more themes.
That's a good idea. Why are your styles graphic intensive though? Is it due to your css edits? Have you ever tried integrating any of your themes with Responsive?

That's a good idea. Why are your styles graphic intensive though? Is it due to your css edits? Have you ever tried integrating any of your themes with Responsive?

I use alot of imagery. I like my styles to have some character and I feel imagery conveys that nicely with it's designs where css will fall short on. There is just some effects within imagery that css cannot do. I find alot of people are so focused on performance they forget sometimes a style should have a little character but then most people run businesses and use their forums as such so I understand this.

Reactions: DRE
I use alot of imagery. I like my styles to have some character and I feel imagery conveys that nicely with it's designs where css will fall short on. There is just some effects within imagery that css cannot do. I find alot of people are so focused on performance they forget sometimes a style should have a little character but then most people run businesses and use their forums as such so I understand this.
Didn't you design Admin Extra? Still one of my favorite themes ever.
I do not like the sql queries (thank you for the code).
If there is an add-on to be able to know, in the administrator panel, how many members are on particular styles, will be much easier to manage styles.
I might just build that ;)
Thanks! http://xenforo.com/community/resources/theme-usage-information.1696/

Top Bottom