XF 1.5 How does XF treat user account when it's being logged in from 2 different devices (2 different ips)?

SuchMuch

How does XF treat user account when it's being logged in from 2 different devices (2 different ips) at once? I have been reported that XF locks account...

Furthermore there are some questions:

1. How to log in using 2 different devices (2 different ips), E.g.: smartphone and tablet, at once?
2. How admin can unblock such account in case of possible block done by XF installation?

Thnks in advance for yr answers!

Mr Lucky

How does XF treat user account when it's being logged in from 2 different devices (2 different ips) at once? I have been reported that XF locks account...

Furthermore there are some questions:

1. How to log in using 2 different devices (2 different ips), E.g.: smartphone and tablet, at once?
2. How admin can unblock such account in case of possible block done by XF installation?
I do this all the time, no problem, no blocks.

SuchMuch

I do this all the time, no problem, no blocks.
But this actually happened:

***qte***
Tried to sign in on tablet and can't get password.tried reset now can't get back in
***unqte***

Then I changed user's password to a new one

His reply:
***qte***
Nothing is working now.new password fails
***unqte***

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
It sound like a case of user error.

I am simultaneously logged in on multiple devices -- computer, laptop, phone, tablets -- some with the same IP address via home wifi, others with a different IP address via mobile network.

Optic

@SuchMuch - a stab in the dark without more details but check with your user if they have disabled or blocked cookies on their device(s) - I've had the odd user that have done this in the past and XF (as with a lot of websites) will fail to login..