How does the forum keep slugs in the database?

mplusplus

Hi there

Where exactly can I find out that how does the forum keep slugs in the database?
Is there any admin.php section? Or in database tables? Where exactly please?

Thanks.

Most slugs are dynamically generated from the corresponding entities at run-time, unless you're referring to the ones you can set manually for nodes (which are stored on the node_name column of the node entity).

Most slugs are dynamically generated from the corresponding entities at run-time, unless you're referring to the ones you can set manually for nodes (which are stored on the node_name column of the node entity).

Hi Jeremy, and where exactly can I see these settings please? In DB/Admin Panel? Where exactly?

Thanks

Hi Jeremy, and where exactly can I see these settings please? In DB/Admin Panel? Where exactly?
Which settings? You can manually set the slug for a specific node by editing the node and setting the 'URL portion'. Otherwise you don't have much control over slug generation out of the box, aside from romanizing them or omitting them entirely.

Which settings? You can manually set the slug for a specific node by editing the node and setting the 'URL portion'. Otherwise you don't have much control over slug generation out of the box, aside from romanizing them or omitting them entirely.

Sorry, I am new to this. Where exactly can I set the slug? In forum/admin.php?
Where exactly (which section or sub section) in admin.php?

Thanks

Control panel > Forums > Nodes

Then select a node to edit and use the 'URL portion' option.

Control panel > Forums > Nodes

Then select a node to edit and use the 'URL portion' option.

Got it! Is there any way I can see a list of all "URL Portion" options? I have a lots of nodes and going to each of them will be time consuming.

Thanks so much.

Top Bottom