1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do these arrows appear to you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mazinger, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Mazinger

Mazinger Member

It appears weird to me, I don't think they are are supposed to look like this:

bdertye.png

erich37 likes this.
  2. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

3. Mazinger

Mazinger Member

4. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

They look like that to me too on FF17 on a PC. You get used to it and eventually don't notice it :)

Edit - though I removed the > from the avatar box on my own forum because it was an eye-sore.

Mazinger likes this.
  5. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

I think there is a FF fix in that thread, Kier just didn't like the fact of adding it specifically for FF when they would probably fix it(which isn't the case ;p)

Mazinger likes this.
  6. Mazinger

Mazinger Member

Yea, it's kinda of slacking from Kier. :p

7. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Theres more than just this issue with Firefox and the way the way they render things. Quite honestly, it's gotten annoying having to support its quirks, as its pretty much just becoming the new IE6.

Mazinger likes this.
  8. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

I dunno, I am using firefox, and I don't see the arrows like that....what OS are you running?

9. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Is seem them on my site, but a little while ago .... They vanished from XenForo.com

A small proof that things are in development still here

10. Mazinger

Mazinger Member

Windows 7 32-bit. Others using 64-bit confirmed that they don't have this problem.

11. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n Well-Known Member

I didn't know it was supposed to look any other way? I never really took notice to it until now! LMAO I guess I'll be changing that on my forum too. It's a little ugly now that you point it out.

Mazinger likes this.