1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 How do I revert template edits?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Robust, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

I installed the addon "BD Medals" and didn't really like it. I removed it but it left behind quite a number of template edits. I don't mind having to reinstall my add-ons and style if that is the only fix but I assume there is another.

I wish to revert all template edits made by that addon as it's left behind some issues. How can I go about doing this?
  2. katsulynx

katsulynx Well-Known Member

Click the red cross next to the template to revert it to the corresponding mother-template. This will also remove all template edits done by the style itself, as it will most likely revert the template to the Master Style.
  3. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

I know that but the Medals plugin doesn't say which templates it edits so I don't know which templates to revert. Also I don't want to mess up other add-ons.
  4. Sasa

Sasa Active Member

Ask autor of addon.
  5. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Last time I checked it uses hooks and doesn't directly modify the templates(unless you did a manual edit which you'll need to fix yourself).
  6. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

So how is it reverted?
  7. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

You'll need to ask in the add-on thread.