XF 1.2 How do I revert template edits?

Robust

I installed the addon "BD Medals" and didn't really like it. I removed it but it left behind quite a number of template edits. I don't mind having to reinstall my add-ons and style if that is the only fix but I assume there is another.

I wish to revert all template edits made by that addon as it's left behind some issues. How can I go about doing this?

Click the red cross next to the template to revert it to the corresponding mother-template. This will also remove all template edits done by the style itself, as it will most likely revert the template to the Master Style.

Click the red cross next to the template to revert it to the corresponding mother-template. This will also remove all template edits done by the style itself, as it will most likely revert the template to the Master Style.
I know that but the Medals plugin doesn't say which templates it edits so I don't know which templates to revert. Also I don't want to mess up other add-ons.

Last time I checked it uses hooks and doesn't directly modify the templates(unless you did a manual edit which you'll need to fix yourself).

Top Bottom