XF 1.5 How do I find out template/addon which enters wrong code?

Triops

In my html source code something introduces wrong code (without https):

Code:
<link href="://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet">

I tried to search templates for maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome but only find xengallery, which enters additionally the correct code:

Code:
<link href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet">

So, how do I search for the guilty (addon, template...)?

You'd likely need to look through template modifications, though if it's add-on associated, you won't be able to edit it directly. The author would need to resolve it (though you could disable the modification and manually apply it).

Thank you @Mike.
Didn't find it in the template modifications. I have +30 addons installed, so I limited first to PAGE_CONTAINER. Would you assume to have it in that template? The error is showing on every page and it is located after CSS and before UI.X Xenith lines:

Code:
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css.php?css=xenforo,form,public&amp;style=4&amp;dir=LTR&amp;d=1509191141" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css.php?css=RainDD_UA_Thread,attachment_editor,bb_code,conversationbutton_postbit_user_info,conversationbutton_postbit_username_icon,discussion_list,editor_ui,eh_socialshare,fgx_discussion_preview,inline_mod,message,message_user_info,moderator_bar,quick_reply,rellect_favicon,thread_view,uix_extendedFooter,unread_posts_count,xengallery_tab_links&amp;style=4&amp;dir=LTR&amp;d=1509191141" />

<link href="://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css.php?css=uix,xenith,xenith_icons&amp;style=4&amp;dir=LTR&amp;d=1509191141" />
    <style>
    /*** UIX -- PER USER STYLES ***/

It happens in Default Style too, so should not be a UI.X thing I think...

Last edited:
Top Bottom