XF 1.2 How do I edit the default style for links in notices?

ithinkitsnice

Is it possible to edit the default text style for notices in the Style Properties or do I need to add CSS somewhere specific? If so where?

I can only see settings for background colours etc in the Style Properties. I tried adding this CSS to the misc. box there but it doesn't work.

a:link{
color: #ffffff;
text-decoration: underline;
}​

Sorry, I thought 'the default text style for links in notices' was fairly unambiguous, but here you go —

Screen Shot 2014-02-08 at 17.47.10.webp

So, specifically I'm referring to the styling of the text link in the notice there ("Reopen via..."); I want to the above CSS to apply to that.

Thanks

That will change all links that inherit that property though, won't it?

I could do that but then wouldn't I have to go through all the other specific link types to redefine them? Can't I target this class specifically?

That will change all links that inherit that property though, won't it?

I could do that but then wouldn't I have to go through all the other specific link types to redefine them? Can't I target this class specifically?

Using the Inspect Element tool, I see this: <div class="baseHtml noticeContent">.

Try doing something with that.

Create your notice content like so:
HTML:
<div class="messageText baseHtml myClass">
Notice content.
</div>

Add to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.myClass a
{
color: red;
}

@Amaury I can't for the life of me target it

@Brogan ok that makes sense, will try that later, thanks.

Strange and a bit frustrating there's not easy control over the styling of this in the options when there is for pretty much everything else.

Top Bottom