How do I change the info displayed under the Avatars? I'll pay for frlance help.

Hell Fire

My forum currently just lists join date, messages and likes. I want to change it to Threads, posts and likes. I have guys just playing games and saying Thank you that are getting more messages and higher ratings than the guys that start threads and post content. I know it's possible but I can't find it.

While it should be simple, I'd be willing to pay if it needs an add on or just for help.

Please help.

I have the first pic, adds, but want to make it adds1.

Attachments

• adds.webp
    adds.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 27
  • adds1.webp
    adds1.webp
    3.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Threads are not something that is tracked for display in the default XF config... I think there is a resource that will allow that to be added, but you will have to search for it in the resource manager.
By default, these are the options that you can display. They are available for selection in the Style Properties -> Messages selection.

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 11.10.12 PM.webp

That must b 2.0 because that's not what I see. It must be an add on then or custom work. Either way I'll pay to gt it done.

I'm using XF 1.5

Attachments

• styles.webp
    styles.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
It's definitely an add on. My forum says 2010 to 2017 and what I want, the forum says 2010 to 2016. Looking at stuff, the way the members section are displayed is totally different. I looked for it and can't find it or anything close. Even the 'mysiteguy' can't help me. He tells me the same as you. I need a freelancer for help.

I'll pay some one on this site to give me what I want.

The 'this' won't open up. So even though it still works, I can't install it? Also can you send me an actually link to 'this'?

Have no idea if this is what you want but this is what he linked to:

Have no idea if this is what you want but this is what he linked to:
Yep... weird. When I checked just now in edit, it simply had https:// and then the add-on name. :oops:

Top Bottom