XF 2.2 How do I change the cover image for an article thread?

cwe

I created an article forum node. The first article I posted only had one image and it showed as the thread cover image.

I just now posted another article. This article included two images. The first image was hotlinked. The second image was uploaded as an attachment. XF is showing the second image as the thread cover image. I have tried editing my post changing the first image several times but XF always shows the second image as the thread cover image.

Is there any way to get XF to show the first image in the post as the cover image?

I ended up deleting the thread and reposting it. Now it has the correct (1st image). Maybe there is an easier way and I'd be interested to learn it, but my immediate problem is solved.

I ended up deleting the thread and reposting it. Now it has the correct (1st image). Maybe there is an easier way and I'd be interested to learn it, but my immediate problem is solved.

I believe it pulls the first inserted image as the article image. If there are no inserted images and just attached images, I think it just grabs the first uploaded.

I ended buying this add-on from @Ozzy47 https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ozzmodz-article-cover-image.8473/ as it was easier for my specific case.

Reactions: cwe
Top Bottom