How do I change text color on the overlay / member card?

danielwerner

Hi!

Quick question: How do I change text color on the overlay / member card? WITHOUT changing colors in the color palette. I have the colors as I like them now, but the only problem is that in the overlay the text is just a bit too dark.

Can it be done in the style properties?

Thanks!

Bar.webp
Thanks Jake that worked perfectly :):)

Now at the top of the forums page here it has
XenForo Community

Is it possible to put a different background in there and center the text. ? i have played with it and no matter what i do it looks terrible as you can see LOL

View attachment 11084
Thanks Jake that worked perfectly :):)

Now at the top of the forums page here it has
XenForo Community

Is it possible to put a different background in there and center the text. ? i have played with it and no matter what i do it looks terrible as you can see LOL

Edit this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> EXTRA.css

Add this CSS code:

Code:
.titleBar h1
{
	text-align: center;
	background: #555555;
}

Use any background color you want.

Worked it out :) But is there way to re-size the box without making the text bigger ? or make the text bigger but not have it show.
Then i could incorporate the text into the picture :)

workeditout.webp

Like this
kalahari2.webp

Sorry I meant at that page you would have to go down to the miscellaneous box and set the height to whatever amount of pixels you need... example 200px

Boxes.webp
Back again. How do i darken the text in these 2 boxes and the Search Box?

Actually i have the Same problem on the Home Forum and elsewhere here.
The text under the headings is so light it is very difficult to see nevermind read :(

Thanks Jake Apart from the header pic i (Yuk, have to find a better one LOL) I can see all the text everywhere. The forum is taking shape :)

Again Thanks for all your help :):)

Damn 1 left :) Jake how do i change the text color in the tabs above Signature Please? Thought i had done it all :(
View attachment 11137

That text color is from this style property:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> PageNav, Link Groups and Tabs -> Tab

Keep in mind the color palette. Several style elements use shared colors from the palette, including the tab text:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Color Palette -> @contentText

It must be something to do with your style then as I use all of that on my style and it works fine.

Check the same classes aren't included in EXTRA.css further down.

Thanks again! I added

Code:
/* Change colour of stats on member card  */
.xenOverlay.memberCard .pairsInline dt
{
    color: #ffffff !important;
}

to the extra.css. Works! :)

Top Bottom