XF 1.3 How do i add title/keywords/description to each page(s)

emmy

Hello,

Just wanted to add title/keywords/description to each page - How do i achieve this? Do i need to edit the phrases or templates for each page?

Any advise will be appreciated

Thank you

Thanks for nobody responding...this link from Jake was helpful http://xenforo.com/community/threads/1-0-0-b1-how-to-identify-the-root-template-of-a-page.5591/
But i still need a way to add keywords and description?
@emmy, not everybody lives on the forum all the time... and those that might be able to answer may not see the message. The first option is always to try and help yourself.
Second, your request is not that clear. Are you wanting it to display somewhere on the page or what exactly

Case in point... the title of this thread (which could also be classified as a description) is already shown... both at the top of the node and also in the browser tab.
Are you referring to SEO? Are you talking about tags? Keywords how? Search keywords? You may know what you are wanting, but without a more concise description of what and where you are less likely to get a response.

@emmy, not everybody lives on the forum all the time... and those that might be able to answer may not see the message. The first option is always to try and help yourself.
Second, your request is not that clear. Are you wanting it to display somewhere on the page or what exactly
Well said.

You also need to remember that not everyone is in your timezone. Some regular members, myself included, along with the Xenforo developers and some moderators live in the UK, so we're likely asleep when you made your two posts (quarter past midnight and 6.19am our time). So please be patient when waiting for an answer.

As @Tracy Perry says, you need to give more detail about what you are trying to achieve and why the out-of-the-box setup of XenForo isn't enough in your opinion.

Well said.

You also need to remember that not everyone is in your timezone. Some regular members, myself included, along with the Xenforo developers and some moderators live in the UK, so we're likely asleep when you made your two posts (quarter past midnight and 6.19am our time). So please be patient when waiting for an answer.

As @Tracy Perry says, you need to give more detail about what you are trying to achieve and why the out-of-the-box setup of XenForo isn't enough in your opinion.
Thanks Guys..I will keep that in mind .."Patience" . I was actually referring to SEO/ Search keywords and page descriptions. Thank you

Top Bottom