XF 1.5 How can I show sidebar widgets at custom home page?

I have created a page node and set the default index page to it.
Now I have added sidebar code in "Page Options" and also included some template to show but all widgets are not showing here :(
I have used following code:

<xen:sidebar>
<xen:include template="sidebar_visitor_panel" />
<xen:include template="sidebar_online_users" />
<xen:include template="forum_stats" />
<xen:include template="sidebar_new_posts" />
<xen:include template="thread_reply_new_posts" />
<xen:include template="find_new_resources" />
</xen:sidebar>

The above code is only displaying the widget "Member Online Now" but not all as mentioned.

Could anybody suggest me how can I display all sidebar widget as shows at Forum page?

Hi CodexCraftMC

Thanks for your quick reply.
There is only the style related options exists Like color, bg color, font-size etc. Could you please help me how to find these options?

I have created a page node and set the default index page to it.
Now I have added sidebar code in "Page Options" and also included some template to show but all widgets are not showing here :(
I have used following code:

<xen:sidebar>
<xen:include template="sidebar_visitor_panel" />
<xen:include template="sidebar_online_users" />
<xen:include template="forum_stats" />
<xen:include template="sidebar_new_posts" />
<xen:include template="thread_reply_new_posts" />
<xen:include template="find_new_resources" />
</xen:sidebar>

The above code is only displaying the widget "Member Online Now" but not all as mentioned.

Could anybody suggest me how can I display all sidebar widget as shows at Forum page?
I am re-opening this as having a conversation via the Report system clearly isn't going to be effective.

As has already been stated, you will either need an add-on (such as Widget Framework) or custom development.

Custom development is required in this case because it is not possible to simply include a template anywhere and expect all of the data to be available on every page. The data needs to be passed from the code to the template, and this requires additional code.

If you want to employ someone to do this, please post in the Custom Service and Development Requests forum.

If you want a ready made solution for this, you will need an add-on such as Widget Framework. If you are experiencing problems with the Widget Framework add-on, you will need to contact the author.

There's really not much more help we can provide with this.

Thanks for re-opening the thread.
I have searched in documentations of xenforo, but not found a way to add sidebar widget in page node. I just wanted to you that if you have any documentation or any existing thread of same problem (for reference), then please share. I will try it myself.
Thanks is advance :)

It's not really something that can be explained through documentation. It requires experience with PHP development. If you already have this, then you should first familiarise yourself with the XF framework, there are a few tutorials around such as in the Resource Manager or in the various development forums.

If you have specific questions regarding development for XenForo then you should post in the "XenForo Development Discussions" forum.

That said, that all seems like an horrendous waste of time when someone has already written an incredibly popular XenForo add-on which allows you to add widgets to anywhere. I suggest you contact the author of the Widget Framework add-on (@xfrocks) or post in the Widget Framework discussion thread for help with this. It works for thousands of customers so I'm certain it can work for you too.

Top Bottom