how can I manual reset an old user's password, email?

In Admin Control Panel you can Edit the User and change the password there. Give them a temporary password so they can login and change the password themselves.

In Admin Control Panel you can Edit the User and change the password there. Give them a temporary password so they can login and change the password themselves.
can't find that option, under user tab, I use search to get the username, only brings me to create new user function, when I enter email, password etc, get following error

1.webp

@Adam Howard, please watch the way you interact with licensed customers. If you suspect a user is using a nulled copy, report it and move on.

On a general note, everyone needs to be cautious when providing support in the public forums. I have moved this to the support forums. Off topic discussion has been removed.

To reset a password, log into your AdminCP
Find the member you are looking for
Type in the new password into the password field
Save
www.sociallyuncensored.eu 2013-12-1 0 15 36.webp

In addition, @Chris Deeming also has an add-on that will allow the system to automatically rest it, but simply checking the box show above without needing to come up with a password.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/reset-password-from-acp.1318/

I'm also a man of my word and will admit that, I was incorrect in my accusation and I publicly apologies to you. I felt there was enough support evidence, but clearly I was incorrect.

To reset a password, log into your AdminCP
Find the member you are looking for
Type in the new password into the password field
Save
View attachment 62205

In addition, @Chris Deeming also has an add-on that will allow the system to automatically rest it, but simply checking the box show above without needing to come up with a password.

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/reset-password-from-acp.1318/

I'm also a man of my word and will admit that, I was incorrect in my accusation and I publicly apologies to you. I felt there was enough support evidence, but clearly I was incorrect.
thank you, but you can create a dummy user first then give it a try to see if your way works
refer to my previous post, there will be an error, take a look at my attached picture.

I see, if the user is regularly registered, it take me to edit form
for those members using mysql insert command will be taken to create new user form then got the error, seems I still need to seek help from Jake

Top Bottom