how can i get this portal image viewer?

pheyde

i want the portal image viewer that 8wayrun.com has on the top where the images keep changing, how can i get this?

That's part of the XenPorta add-on. It's called the RecentSlider block and is included in the XenPorta add-on as a default block.
oh can you please link it to me? i have xenporta but i dont know how to get recentslider, i searched it but nothing popped up, thanks

oh nvm it was in xenporta thanks

ok now i need
That's part of the XenPorta add-on. It's called the RecentSlider block and is included in the XenPorta add-on as a default block.
ok now i need help figuring out how to use it. do i just attach slide.jpg to any post i want shown on recentslider? and where do i find slide.jpg thanks

You first of all need to find an image you want shown on the slider. You then need to save it to your computer as slide.jpg.

Then, you attach it to the post using the Upload a File button. You don't need to "insert" it, just leave it attached and then it should appear in the recent slider.

You first of all need to find an image you want shown on the slider. You then need to save it to your computer as slide.jpg.

Then, you attach it to the post using the Upload a File button. You don't need to "insert" it, just leave it attached and then it should appear in the recent slider.
what does the slide.jpg have to look like? can i get an example image?

i always get this error that says the contents of the image do not match the files extension
The following error occurred

The contents of the uploaded image do not match the file's extension.

slide.jp

slide.jpg has to look like however you want it to appear in the slider.

Here's what one of 8wayrun.com's looks like:

slide-jpg.18476

ok i got it to start working. is there a way i can make it so it uses a different forum to put on recentslider, instead of recentnews ? i want it to use a screenshot section to put on recent slider

Top Bottom