How can I change the colour of the Forum links?

Alex

I want to be able to change the colour of the forum links, i.e Have You Seen..? to be a different colour, but I don't want to change the colour for all the links i.e the links a user posts in a post to stay a blue colour, but have the forum links a different colour?

I think that makes sense it's very late/early here (UK) now lol :)

I want to be able to change the colour of the forum links, i.e Have You Seen..? to be a different colour, but I don't want to change the colour for all the links i.e the links a user posts in a post to stay a blue colour, but have the forum links a different colour?

I think that makes sense it's very late/early here (UK) now lol :)

Alternatively you can try this as well. I just tested it and it works fine.

At the node_link_level_2 template find the following code:

Code:
<div class="nodeText">
			<h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link link-forums, $link}" data-description-x="#nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}">{$link.title}</a></h3>
			<xen:if is="{$link.description}"><blockquote class="nodeDescription muted baseHtml" id="nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}">{xen:raw $link.description}</blockquote></xen:if>
		</div>

And change it to:

Code:
<div class="nodeText">
			<h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link link-forums, $link}" data-description-x="#nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}"><span style="color:red;">{$link.title}</span></a></h3>
			<xen:if is="{$link.description}"><blockquote class="nodeDescription muted baseHtml" id="nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}">{xen:raw $link.description}</blockquote></xen:if>
		</div>

This will color the link titles forums in red. You can change the color to whatever color you want at this part:

Code:
<span style="color:red;">{$link.title}</span>

Here is a screenshot with the end result.

Attachments

• XenForo_1287927370095.webp
    XenForo_1287927370095.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 8
Alternatively you can try this as well. I just tested it and it works fine.

At the node_link_level_2 template find the following code:

Code:
<div class="nodeText">
			<h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link link-forums, $link}" data-description-x="#nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}">{$link.title}</a></h3>
		</div>

And change it to:

Code:
<div class="nodeText">
			<h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link link-forums, $link}" data-description-x="#nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}"><span style="color:red;">{$link.title}</span></a></h3>
		</div>

This will color the link titles forums in red. You can change the color to whatever color you want at this part:

Code:
<span style="color:red;">{$link.title}</span>

Here is a screenshot with the end result.

Thanks for that, will have to decide which way works best for me lol :)

Top Bottom