XF 1.4 How can I add my sidebar on a page created under CP?

You'd put the content within:
Code:
<xen:sidebar>
</xen:sidebar>

Hello Mike,

When I add what you have mentioned between my HTML code, it transforms my page in a sidebar and this is not what I want.
I would like to add a sidebar like the one I have on my index page so the one which is present by default with Xenforo "members online,..." on the page I have created with the Xenforo tool under application.

Thanks.

Last edited:
When I add what you have mentioned between my HTML code, it transforms my page in a sidebar and this is not what I want.
You put the code you're interested in being in the sidebar within the tags. If that requires additional data, you will need custom development to retrieve the data.

That page isn't visible to guests, but I don't think I understand the request if <xen:sidebar> isn't making the sidebar you want. It's exactly how the sidebar on the forum list (https://xenforo.com/community/) is created (and any other page with the sidebar on the right).

Yes this is what I want so add the same sidebar I have on the index page on the webpage I have created but when I have added <xen:sidebar> between my HTML code, it transformed the webpage into a sidebar. :)
Can you tell me step by step if you have few minutes what I have to do cause for this request, I did not understand what I have to do with the <xen:sidebar> cause I did what you have mentioned and it doesn't work.

Thanks Mike

Top Bottom