• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How amazing is this.... I registered on xenForo and I know the person in my Avatar!!!

Grover

I am totally puzzled. Look what happened.... I registered on xenForo today and the default Avatar I got shows a picture of a woman. I couldn't believe my eyes, because I recognized the woman on the photo: she is somebody I know personally! :confused::cool:

I see the Avatars are taking from Gravatar (?), but what a coincidence! I would almost think... this is a sign! :)

Cezz

Ahhh cool Gravatar support also... I am really liking this feature list now... I signed up with FB so it grabbed my FB profile pic...

F

Floris

If you register and your email you use is used by gravatar, it will try and get the primary image for that email from gravatar.
And what I really like, is that if you update your primary image at gravatar.com, that after the cache is updated on their side, it shows the new gravatar automagically on xf :D No need to do anything!