XF 1.1 Hover Effects Not Working; Server Issues?

taylor_smith

I recently performed a fresh install here: xenforo.stratics.com. However, my hover effects are not working. Judging by the existing posts asking for instructions on how to disable these effects, I'm assuming that they are enabled out-of-the-box.

I imagine that the problem is on my side somehow. Anyone have any idea what I might check? If it matters, we do have CloudFlare enabled on this server.

P.S. I just noticed that usernames on the index page aren't links/aren't clickable. No idea why. :<

Did you finish the import? It needs to rebuild forum, thread, and user info at the end. You can do this manually in the rebuild caches section as well.

But what hover effects are we talking about? I see tooltips and popups.

I'm getting lots of permission errors, too.

The missing post is a result of pulling the users over a week or so before pulling the posts over. There was a problem with the vB importer, but Mike fixed it for us.

You can't do an incremental import like that.
It needs to be done all at once from the same database.

I would recommend doing the import again into a clean XenForo installation.

Unfortunately, we can't until the vB import fix goes live in the next update.

The good news is that the sole purpose of this forum is creating themes, testing addons, and so forth in anticipation of eventually moving the live community to XF.

I recently performed a fresh install here: xenforo.stratics.com. However, my hover effects are not working.

Do you mean for example when you hover over a thread and the page number navigation appears?

This has stopped working for me on my home computer (Lion, Firefox) for all XF sites I tried (including here), but it works fine on my work PC (Win7, Firefox 7). Looks like it's some kind of browser issue.

Top Bottom