Hotspots by Waindigo [Deleted]

That link doesn't work for me.

What exactly are you doing then that is causing the browser to crash?

Waindigo,

After deleting a location on the map, a user is directed to /maps/list which does not exist. They should instead be directed to /hotspots/list - can this be fixed?

Waindigo, how can this addon be used as member's map?

I'll contribute. Fancy joining up @vkams ?

Plus: It seems the I can't make the map as a node exclusive from the main menu. I have one as a node for members, and for others to see placements on it, it requires a placement on the main menu too, even when there are no entries.
Is there any work going on for Hotspots to be taken to another level? If not, let me know and tell me what is possible with Hotspots, (i.e. your ideas) I might add a few too.

Any chance you could implement adding hotspots by address and the ability to get directions?
Hotspots can already be found via address when adding them. I would be interested in contributing to the ability to get directions from the user's current location. How we get that location would need to be investigated.
I'll contribute. Fancy joining up @vkams ?
Depending on how it works, I might be interested also. We use GeoIP for PHP so even if members don't enter a valid location, we can still get their approximate location for use in a map.

This add-on does not use or require GeoIP.
You ar right, sorry.

Can you slightly change it?
1) Move Hotspot tab to Users menu;
2) Display marks with number of users in region like
screen3-png.63373

This marks are calculated from users IPs (daily updated).
Is it possible?

To everyone who is following this thread, please send me a PM if you wish to contribute to bringing about the next version of @Waindigo 's Hotspots. I'll add you to the conversation.

Reactions: gfc
is it possible to change the nav tab? I`d like to move it as a 2nd level navigation link under an existing tab.

is it possible to change the nav tab? I`d like to move it as a 2nd level navigation link under an existing tab.
quick&very dirty solution:
comment out line:
//$extraTabs = $navigationTabsModel->run();
in "library/Waindigo/Hotspots/Listener/NavigationTabs.php

this removes the automatically generated link. Then create link-forum to /hotspots and use Nodes2Tabs to create new nav-link.

I nice resource. I want to take this as a breaders list, how can i change the Hotspots start site? I want to display first categories an right button the hotspots card. is this possible to make?

I nice resource. I want to take this as a breaders list, how can i change the Hotspots start site? I want to display first categories an right button the hotspots card. is this possible to make?
Please drop me a PM to discuss paying for this.

Top Bottom