Hotspots by Waindigo [Deleted]

@Jon W

In addition to the ones below, is it possible to:

1. add more fields
2. modify the existing fields
3. hide any of the existing fields to the hotspots?

Since your addon offers the ability to create multiple maps (which is awesome!), the ability to modify fields of a hotspot in a map-specific manner will help a lot!

Screenshot at Sep 07 13-49-45.webp

Last edited:
Well I need a Hotspots addon to continue to be supported and developed. It's works fine at the moment so there is nothing to worry about right now. And chances are that it won't break before Xenforo 2, so there is little to worry about until then.
When XF2 comes out, all addons will break, so a Hotspots addon will need to be developed again.
When AVForums upgrades to XF2, I will have to ensure that there is a working Hotspots addon (which uses the data from the current addon) for us to migrate to. That *will* happen. Although if I commission it, it won't be called Hotspots.

Well I need a Hotspots addon to continue to be supported and developed. It's works fine at the moment so there is nothing to worry about right now. And chances are that it won't break before Xenforo 2, so there is little to worry about until then.
When XF2 comes out, all addons will break, so a Hotspots addon will need to be developed again.
When AVForums upgrades to XF2, I will have to ensure that there is a working Hotspots addon (which uses the data from the current addon) for us to migrate to. That *will* happen.
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/th-hotspots-paid.108813/

And I know you funded a lot of Jon's add-ons Stu so Ill get you a license for any if you need, just send me a PM over at ThemeHouse.com

When AVForums upgrades to XF2, I will have to ensure that there is a working Hotspots addon (which uses the data from the current addon) for us to migrate to. That *will* happen. Although if I commission it, it won't be called Hotspots.
Same here, its an integral part of our members suite.

Top Bottom