- Hosting for several tiny websites owned by friends and such, which I host for free. I don't expect all of them combined to ever hit more than ~10 concurrent users.
- Hosting for an XF forum that needs to be able to serve 50+ concurrent users smoothly. Frankly, the more concurrent users, the better.
- Bandwidth to match the above, and some storage space. I don't need all that much storage space as it is; a few GB is fine.
- FTP, SFTP or SSH access. Not particularly fussed which.
- Some way to manage databases. phpMyAdmin preferred, but I honestly don't care so long as I can edit/import/export databases
- Apache compatibility (htaccess and such). I don't particularly care if it's IIS using Helicon Ape, Litespeed, Apache, or something else, so long as it supports Apache style htaccess and htpasswd files.
- Some sort of control panel to let me do things like adding new domains. I prefer Cpanel, but am absolutely fine with most alternatives.
Bottom line: any suggestions at all? I'm getting increasingly desperate.