Hosting company

Faust

Hi.

I'm thinking to change my hosting company. Can anyone recommend me a good one and reliable.

Thanks

I am a big fan of Knownhost. I have been using them for years. I've always been using their vps plans since 2010. Not sure how their shared hosting is but whenever I've had issue with my vps they have always been real quick to respond and help correct it. I'll always use their hosting services. I highly recommend them.

Namecheap is quite good. They offer shared, VPS and dedicated. Their dedicated offerings are quite affordable and include advanced setups that sport SSD and NvME drives for super speed.

I've had good luck with them for several years.

IONOS (formerly 1and1) also has a number of hosting products that are compelling.

Stay away from GoDaddy. They invented bait and switch.

MDDHOSTING has been fantastic for many years. I have multiple forums and many other websites on their servers. They seem to answer support tickets within 5 minutes, any time I have had questions. Amazing customer service.

Where are they located ? Knownhost , are they better than OVH?

Our main support office is in Birmingham, AL in the US. We have datacenters in Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; and Amsterdam, NL.

Assuming you're after a dedicated server (since that's OVH's primary business) we only offer dedicated servers in our flagship facility in Atlanta, GA.

Our main support office is in Birmingham, AL in the US. We have datacenters in Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; and Amsterdam, NL.

Assuming you're after a dedicated server (since that's OVH's primary business) we only offer dedicated servers in our flagship facility in Atlanta, GA.
Thanks for your reply. I will take it in consideration, as at the moment I need to upgrade, and probably next upgrades will be on dedicate which I'm looking for best option, otherwise I will stick with OVH if I won't find any good one which will suit my needs and budget.

How much storage can I get ? Also how big is the company ?

Top Bottom