HoopsActive - NBA NCAA Basketball Forum

HoopsActive

2h7nn7n.png

Hello guys, here's my first post on the forum. I'm here to post my hoops basketball forum. Please give me as much feedback as possible I'd love to hear what people have to say. We have only just officially opened today though I installed the forum 5 days ago.

http://hoopsactive.com/forums/nba_forum/

Feel free to join also as we would love to have more users aboard. If you have any question or feedback please post it in here!

Thanks a lot guys :)

Overall, I like the colours you've used on the forums. The prefixes are done well, and the site is quite easy to navigate.

I think you should work on making the style more responsive.

Otherwise, good job. (y)

Your site looks great! I love how you've setup your thread prefixes for particular teams.

I do have a few questions though. Feel free to let me know if these are more suitable to chat about via PM:
  • How did you setup those images with links to threads underneath "NBA, NCAA & BASKETBALL FORUMS"?
  • I'd love to chat with you a bit about your postbit setup. I've had a similar concept in mind for quite awhile, and you've nailed almost exactly what I've wanted!

Your site looks great! I love how you've setup your thread prefixes for particular teams.

I do have a few questions though. Feel free to let me know if these are more suitable to chat about via PM:
  • How did you setup those images with links to threads underneath "NBA, NCAA & BASKETBALL FORUMS"?
  • I'd love to chat with you a bit about your postbit setup. I've had a similar concept in mind for quite awhile, and you've nailed almost exactly what I've wanted!
Which links where you talking about?

The postbits pretty easy to set up if you've got some basic CSS/html knowledge.

Which links where you talking about?

The postbits pretty easy to set up if you've got some basic CSS/html knowledge.

The images don't show up for me right now for some odd reason, but here's a screenshot (excuse my terrible arrow lol):

Section.webp

I'd love to chat via PM if that's cool about the postbit area!

I think you did a great job. I particularly like the scoreboard look of the user stats under their avatars in thread view. Very nice work.

I think you did a great job. I particularly like the scoreboard look of the user stats under their avatars in thread view. Very nice work.
Thanks for the feedback.
Looks very good and a very nice use of prefixing.

You might want to try this on for size. Post 131 in the thread has the update that works with XF 1.2.
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/thread-prefix-listing.80/
Thanks, I'm in the midst of actually making separate designs per major forums using the prefixes. The NBA Basketball Forum has a menu on the right that allows you to navigate through the prefixes per team.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom